Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 12/23/2012 - 10:22
is a simple software to create animations. Based on stickfigures, the software gives you the possibility to create an animation by moving the joints and nodes of the figures.There is no need to redraw your figures in each frames. The figure creator gives you the possibility to create any types of figures you want.
This is the first non-beta version of Pivot 4. It will replace Pivot 2 as the new stable version of Pivot Animator. This version is portable, which means you can put it on a flash drive and run it on any computer.
There are several bug fixes and improvements since 4.1.9, including:
- Help menu links to online help files
- Your Piv and Stk file folder stored for faster navigation next time you use Pivot
- Improved Spanish Latin language translation
- Croatian language added
The new features include:
- Bug fixes
- Asterix in min window when the project is not saved -like in notepad++-
- Canvas refresh rate when moving figures, should help with the lag
- Changed cursor in Figure builder (thin cross)
- New language: Finnish
New features include:
- Improved general look of the interface
- Option for handle sizes
- Czech and Norwegian languages added (English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian were already included)
- Various bug fixes. Help file still available.
We are looking into the installer issues please be patient if you have problem installing.